Hi Santiago,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Santiago Gonzalez Toral <
hernangt12...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I there a way to query data in marmotta via web service and return it a
> JSON-LD serialization ?. I looked at the sparql service module but it only
> returns data as html, json and xml.

The user interface to query SPARQL (based on Squebi) just present some
formats to the user. But that does not mean the endpoint does not support
other formats. One thing you should differentiate is the actual SPARQL
endpoint (marmotta/sparl/select) from the user interface to query.

In addition, for querying (updating is another story) SPARQL has two type
of query:

a) Those that return results (SELECT and ASK), that can be only represented
in a resultset-like formal (XML, JSON, HTML. etc.

b) Those that return graphs (CONTRUCT and DESCRIBE), that require a RDF
format (RDF/XML, Turtle, JSON-LD, etc) to return the RDF graph.

Therefore you can only get JSON-LD with the second type of queries. You
have to request the right mimetype to the endpoint; using curl something
like:

curl --data-urlencode "query=CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE { ?s ?p ?o }
 LIMIT 10" -H "Accept: application/ld+json"
http://example.org:8080/marmotta/sparl/select

Hope that helps.. Further details in the query language
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/ and protocol
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/ specifications.

Cheers,

--