From: laredotornado [mailto:laredotorn...@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 2:58 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Anyone know a shortcut? (Maven 1.1)

Regarding your first idea, how would I do this without executing an
infinite
loop (keeping in mind I would like "war:install" to execute both
"war:install" and "jar:install").  Below is my maven.xml file, but it
causes
an infinite loop when I type in "war:install" ...

<project xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:ant="jelly:ant" xmlns:u="jelly:util">
  <goal name="war:install">
    <j:set var="goals" value="war:install,jar:install" />
    <ant:mkdir dir="${maven.build.dir}" />
    <u:tokenize var="goals" delim=",">${goals}</u:tokenize>
    <j:forEach items="${goals}" var="goal" indexVar="goalNumber">
      Now attaining goal number ${goalNumber}, which is ${goal}
      <attainGoal name="${goal}" />
    </j:forEach>
  </goal>
</project>

Jeff Jensen wrote:
You could add a custom goal in maven.xml that does both of those
installs.

I actually suggest moving the Java code into its own Java project...