I am using the prepare goal of the Maven Release Plugin to publish a
release in SVN. The result of course is that the poms in the trunk and
in my local copy are updated to the next version snapshot. What I want
to do is to take the release in SVN and publish it to my local Nexus
repository in the releases portion of the site. I am doing the same for
snapshots by using the Maven Deploy Plugin.

I suppose my question is how can I get the Maven Release and Deploy
Plugins to work in tandem so that I can release something to SVN and
then have it be deployed to my local Nexus repository.

Thanks.