On Friday 04 December 2009 13:50:46 Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you rephrase your need? Not sure to understand.
>
> Just a guess, wouldn't the mvn -amd or -am option fit your need?
>
> Cheers

Hi!

There are modules B (self-contained) and C (depends on B). Let's do clean and
install. Now change some source file in B (probably breaking C). Of course, to
keep local repository in consistent state, I'd want C to be recompiled also.

I have tried reactor at both directions (-am and -amd) - at any case I get
"Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date" for C. B is recompiled only.
So, reactor ignores the fact C depends on B and, after B changing, C is
(potentially) also broken.

The only way I have found to force C recompiling - to directly clean it, or to
touch source files in it.

Andrew