SOLVED

Ok I understood my mistake ... The error was normal, as it was bound to a
phase before package, my assembly wasn't able to found the jar file
generated during ... package. So the error, not related to directory-single.

So I could simply remove the error by doing the following bindings in this
order :
- jar:jar bound to prepare-package
- antrun:run bound to package
- assembly:directory-single bound to prepare-package
- assembly:single bound to package

So when launching "mvn package", everything is generated at the right time
and in the right place :)
The result, of course, is a bit convoluted and complex... :/ And I hope that
binding "jar" to another phase will not have unexpected side-effects.