Hi Laurent,

first of all many thanks for taking the time....

My first question: Which release of Maven do you use ?

laurent.perez wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've tried, but did not manage to produce a report, or to check the
> licenses , I'm getting an NPE whenever I try to run it after "test", I
> get no results if I try "mvn clean licence-verifier:report".
> The documentation is a little bit lacking ;)
That's of course a point i have to enhance the documentation about that...

Can you help me ? Thanks
I hope..;-)...

Would you try to bind the plugin to a particular phase and just do a mvn
test (and take a look if some output has been produced).

 <executions>
       <execution>
           <phase>test</phase>
            <goals>
               <goal>check</goal>
            </goals>
       <execution>
 <exectutions>

This is just to isolate the problem.

Many thanks....

I've already filed a bug into my issue tracking system...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise