1. create a dummy maven project
2. in the pom.xml add in the <dependencies>, <plugins> and <reporting> ALL the files you'll need... possibly include all the versions as well 3. go to a computer that does have internet and run mvn clean site package install deploy dependency:go-offline and a handful of other commands you can think of 4. package your local .m2 directory into a zip file and copy on your usb flash
5. go to your local offline computer and extract the zip file
6. in .m2/settings.xml set the <offline>true</offline>

This is how you work with Maven in offline mode...

Cheers, Csaba