Hi all,

I've been trying to get some projects running on my Hudson server, abd
am running into problems. I've hunted down the problem to being the
version of Maven that I use!

On my Hudson I am running both 2.0.10 (for some older projects) and
2.2.1. On both these versions I have a project that is failing.

Now, I asked the developer and he told me he is on Maven 2.0.9... When I
run with that version, everything works as it should!

 From the output generated by Maven, I can see that there is a
difference in the classpath for the tests. It appears that starting with
2.0.10, the 'target/classes' and 'target/test-classes' are no longer the
first entries on the classpath, but the last.
This seems to be the problem I'm having, and tbh I have no idea on how I
could fix this problem and get my tests running again... Does anybody
have an idea or suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks!

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asm...@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at