I tested your project with maven 2, using site-plugin-2.2 I can reproduce the problem, using current 2.3-SNAPSHOT it's fixed. Can you confirm?

-Lukas

Harpel, Craig wrote:
I'm hoping somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong here.  I have a
multi-module project that I've trimmed down to the bare minimum but still
represent my original structure:

Example_maven_aggregator
---Project1
---Project2
---sub-aggregator
------SubProject1
------SubProject2
------SubProject3
------SubProject4

When I generate the site (with either Maven 2 or Maven 3), I don't get links
for Project1 and Project2 on the main page, just bold text.
Is this:

a)      A known issue?

b)      A lack of understanding/misconfiguration on my part?

My project is available here:

git://github.com/corruptedbuffer/example_maven_aggregator.git

You'll have to change the site you're deploying to in order to test it (mvn
site-deploy).
Thanks.
Craig