You're most likely using Maven 2.x, which doesn't correctly handle
dependencies within a multi-module build unless the artifacts are deployed
to the repo. The default goal for release:prepare is "verify" and thus the
issue. Either upgrade to Maven 3 (I recommend!) or reconfigure the goal to
be executed.

/Anders

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 08:13, Thomas Woelfle <thomas.woel...@googlemail.com