Hi, I had to do a trick to resolve this for the maven-eclipse-plugin
documentation [1]It's related to VELOCITY-743 The idea is to assign the
"complex" value to a variable, next print that variable. -Robert [1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-eclipse-plugin/src/site/apt/examples/multi-module-projects.apt.vm?r1=1029885&r2=1151994