Hi Syed,

> Yeah thats a good suggestion. Also can you tell me how to remove the
> C:\RSA75Workspace\workspace/ blah blah to some thing relative to
workspace??
> so that the POM is portable to another workspace.

According to your initial post the effective pom lets me guess that you're
using the standard directory layout. The absolute paths are the ones Maven
resolves from your pom.
As long as you don't have hardcoded entries in that file, your project
should be perfectly portable to other workspaces/machines/users. You only
have to take care if you're using relative paths, but as long as they are
relative to your project, that shouldn't matter.

If you have to use a different directory layout, I suggest you have a look
at the documentation ([1]), especially [2]. Depending on the plugins
you're using you should also have a look at their documentation ([3]);
perhaps their configuration has to be adapted to fit your project layout.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/index.html
[2]
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-one-source-directory.html
[3] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html