Hi!

I am trying to write my own Maven plugin. I want to be able to specify
it in a build without specifying any additional parameters. I don't
seem to find any example after some googling. In a perfect world, I
would like to write my pom like this:

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>se.somath</groupId>
                <artifactId>publisher-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

That is, just specify that this plugin should be used.

At the moment I have to specify it like this:

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>se.somath</groupId>
                <artifactId>publisher-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>process</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

Currently I have just one goal and it doesn't take any parameters.

This question might be better to send to the developers list, but I
don't follow that list and I assume that there are some mojo
developers following this list that might be able to assist me.

Thomas

--
Thomas Sundberg
M. Sc. in Computer Science