Well, I was talking about this:

      http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/examples/

   I think they aren't the same, are they?

Nathan Coast wrote:

the maven example plugin at codeczar is intended to standardise the process of developing and documenting example projects for maven plugins.

If this is what you're after, it can be found here:

http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-example-plugin/index.html

There wasn't much feedback after the initial posting so the plugin hasn't progressed much since then.

Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:

Hi there,

In the documentation located in the web they talk about a maven-examples-plugin, but I cannot find it in my installation nor at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/maven/plugins/. Does this plugin exist? Where can I find it?

   Best regards
   Jose