From: Robert Scholte [mailto:rfscho...@apache.org]
Sent: Freitag, 8. November 2013 18:52
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: mvn release:prepare does not update parent version

Op Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:30:30 +0100 schreef Markus Karg <k...@quipsy.de>:

> I wonder why someone fixed it but didn't close
> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-837...!

Well, is was probably already fixed for a long time. Since you only had a
description it will take some time to fix it, since it must first be
reproducible. That's why attaching a sample project helps, and a patch with a
possible fix even more.

In this case it was the log-file which triggered me: first update the version
of the plugin and see if it has been already been fixed.

It is all about being as complete as possible :)

Robert