> I must admit that even with this patch, I did not success to convince my
> colleagues (who were using Borland C++ under MS smopuiM) to use maven.
> They
> use svn cross references to mix sources files.
MG>maven-jxr-plugin
   The JXR plugin has 2 goals:
-  * {{{plugin-info.html}jxr:jxr}} is used to generate a cross-reference
page of the project's
main sources. The generated JXR
+  * {{{jxr-mojo.html}jxr:jxr}} is used to generate a cross-reference page
of the project's
main sources. The generated JXR
   files can be linked to the javadocs of the project.

-  * {{{plugin-info.html}jxr:test-jxr}} on the other hand, is used to
generate a cross-reference
page of the project's test sources.
+  * {{{test-jxr-mojo.html}jxr:test-jxr}} on the other hand, is used to
generate a cross-reference
page of the project's test sources.
MG>http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jxr-plugin/

No, no, I was talking about svn, not maven: "svn cross references to mix
sources files."
The problem was to "mavenize" all projects together. There were no
versioning system. Every compilation were hasardous because of uncontrolled
version dependencies between projects.