Hi Omar,
Well, what Stephen advices *is* actually at least a part of the solution
you're looking for.

Stephen says you MUST NOT use the org.apache.maven.plugins and
maven-yourplugin-plugin naming scheme because this is a naming strategy
reserved for core maven plugins.
See the first section of
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html for
example.

In your case, maybe even more specifically this page:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-plugin-prefix-mapping.html

(btw, note the sentence "If your plugin's artifactId fits this pattern,
Maven will automatically map your plugin to the correct prefix in the
metadata stored within your plugin's groupId path on the repository").

HTH
Cheers