>> thanks once again!  The only person to supply useful information.
>> Over 6 days old!!
>> So that means maven central took over 6 days to index this content.
>> That is quite incredible!
>> This is in my opinion a bug, or at least a fundamental design error.

> Also before completely blaming Sonatype I would suggest you find out

You may also want to lose some of the attitude. No one here is getting
paid (by you) to do what we're doing -- in fact Sonatype has spent a
considerable amount of money building and maintaining Central over the
years. Attacking them (or those on this list) because you couldn't use
the latest POI immediately after it was released seems like a bad
move. You catch more flies with honey and all that.

Wayne