From: Stephen Connolly [mailto:stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com]
Sent: den 27 april 2014 11:41
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven sure fire plugin npe problem.

You signup for an account on xircles.codehaus.org... Effing jira templating
does not make it easy to put that notice on the generic login screen so it is
hard for people to guess... If you go to jira.codehaus.org you can see the not
to use xircles... But sadly nowhere else :-(

The curse of the spammers forcing a non-jira signup process on the RoW

--
Sent from my phone