Hi!

Here's the link with tomorrow's Maven Developer Hangout and the agenda:

https://plus.google.com/events/cm0nnn4342ttnk0i9k4pvml3670

Agenda:

1) Henning Schmiedehausen will be talking about the Basepom project, and a
recent change to the Maven Dependency Plugin. Henning worked with me on the
Turbine project years ago where Maven was born. So he's probably the longest
surviving committer aside from me! The Basepom projects is very useful project
with good ideas for Maven projects so this will be a good discussion.

2) Igor Fedorenko will be talking about incremental build. Specifically
discussing Takari's incremental compiler based on JDT and some implementation
details regarding access rules and classpath lookup strategies.

3) Robert Scholte will be talking some of the recent changes in the Maven
Toolchains implementation.

4) Paul Hammant (Pico, Qdox, Paranamer) and I will be discussing build
technologies specifically talking about Buck and Maven-related technologies
Takari has been working on.

Just a note about next week that I have a discussion planned with Chris Hunt
(Typesafe) and James Ward (Salesforce) about the WebJars.org project and
generally how to make Javascript development easier from tools like Maven. I
have also invited Isaac Schlueter from NPM to discussion so hopefully we'l have
an interesting conversation!

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt