Hi,

I'm wondering how useful it would be to have "a" (one) comment on a dependency.
Would you rather not have commenting be an attribute of (yes, indeed) a
dependency, but also more-specifically of an exclusion, a scope designation,
etc.?

What would be some of the actual comments that you are thinking of here?
Perhaps this would come to life a bit more with a few good examples.

Sander.

Sander Verhagen
[  san...@sanderverhagen.net  ]