Hi there,

I have a multiproject with a web module, with war as the default goal. Maven is generating the artifact without using the version provided. This version is defined in the parent project.xml, although I have tried to override it without success. Curiously, if I run the jar goal, instead of the war goal, the generated artifact includes the version in its name, and all the other modules are generating their corresponding artifacts without any problem... any ideas? (of course, I haven't defined maven.final.name)

   Thanks in advance
   Jose