When they work, they work... when they don't work they blow up in your
face... and they break how maven is supposed to work... so anyone that
actually has a good understanding of Maven will be surprised by the evil
things the evil one does...

Having been a Jenkins committer since 2006, and given that my day job is
actually developing Jenkins... feel free to take my opinions however you
see fit