From: Stephen Connolly [mailto:stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:39 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Jenkins and Maven

When they work, they work... when they don't work they blow up in your face...
and they break how maven is supposed to work... so anyone that actually has a
good understanding of Maven will be surprised by the evil things the evil one
does...

Having been a Jenkins committer since 2006, and given that my day job is
actually developing Jenkins... feel free to take my opinions however you see fit