ok, let's adapt to your profile

First, let's see if the issue is related to your general Maven installation or
to your project that uses Selenium and that could cause some sort of conflict.

Can you run "mvn -V -X" from a directory where there is no pom.xml, please,
and report if color is ok or not?
If not ok, please send me in private the output: we'll dig more in details
later.

If it is ok, that means that you pom.xml causes conflict with JAnsi at some
level: I'll need your build file (in private) to investigate.

Regards,

Hervé