Von: Robert Patrick
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018 16:01
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: RE: Looking for recommendations how to best use Maven in a
muti-stagePipeline build to only deploy at the end

While Nexus may not support "staging repositories", it certainly supports more
than one repository so why not just create one or more repositories that serve
as staging repositories.  For example,

Pipeline Steps:
1.) Trigger a build based on source check-in and push to stage1 repo if build
"succeeds"
2.) Pull artifacts from stage1 repo, run stage 2 tests, and push to stage2 repo
if tests succeed.
3.) Pull artifacts from stage2 repo, run stage 3 tests, and push to stage3 repo
if tests succeed.
4.) Pull artifacts from stage3 repo, run UAT tests, and push to release repo if
tests succeed.