Hi,

On 28.01.19 17:06, Christian Domsch wrote:
Hi,

I am too facing this issue, as we use the jetspeed-maven-plugin in one part
in our build. The reason I am using jetspeed-maven-plugin:unpack and not
maven-dependency-plugin:unpack, is that I want a flattened output.

What I need to do, is unpack the contents of a subfolder inside an archive,
but not the directory structure. maven-dependency-plugin does not allow me
to do that, afaik.

e.g.:

archive: com/test/resources folder contains resources I want to unpack
maven-dependency-plugin:unpack will create the com/test/resource structure
with jetspeed I can omit that

Any way to achieve the same thing with another plugin?

Do you have an example project? and can you explain more in detail what the use case is...not the unpacking itself (this is clear) the question is why dou you need to unpack stuff in that way?

Have you tried to take a look at the maven assembly plugin ?

Thank you,

Christian

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise