Hi Enrico,

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:13 PM Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest you to debug that test, with an IDE or just by adding some
> System.out.println

When I run only the tests present in offending java class
(com.haldiram.business.helper.test.ApplnHelperTest), from within the IDE,
all the tests in the class pass.

But, when I run all the tests present within my aggregated Maven project
(multi module Maven project), using the command 'mvn clean test', the Maven
build failure says following,

[ERROR] Crashed tests:
[ERROR] com.haldiram.business.helper.test.ApplnHelperTest
[ERROR]         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:669)
[ERROR]         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:282)
[ERROR]         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.run(ForkStarter.java:245)

All of the above, were done on a Windows workstation.

Also, when a Jenkins build pipeline invokes the command 'mvn clean test' on
a Linux system for all of my same codebase, all the tests pass and Maven
build succeeds there.

I've a strong feeling that, all my unit tests have no issues from the tests
code perspective. I feel, there could be some other issue, that I'm unable
to solve at this moment. Any further pointers to solve the issues I've
mentioned in this thread would be welcome.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi