From: Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 6:19 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: overriding central repository

Am 2020-12-29 um 20:04 schrieb De Mello, Paul:
> Hi, I hope this is the right place to ask this.
>
> I have overridden the central repository in my pom (with a corporate
> artifactory repo).  On a clean .m2, when I run mvn package, all of my
> dependencies download from this artifactory repo. Perfect.  During this
> process all of the Downloaded/Downloading logs show something like:
> "Downloading from central:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__artifactory&d=DwIC-g&c=wmXzi2agfy7gEs3kYxhhNlK5YqQ_XRgfPhjt-qqffT8&r=kRHPqWn6-c3RZW3wTw1VyXFJyamBS8uEvl_tMNQh2oQ&m=5H5WB8NOe6sctIYTO8VO1OPeA4Na9E_T2KnLbRI5XkU&s=EN8CZcZcX-xeAKxxrdsCNuUH3EB0TCakZVzHqW8Y8Lk&e=
>  ....."

No, you never override central in your POM. See
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_browse_MNG-2D6772&d=DwIC-g&c=wmXzi2agfy7gEs3kYxhhNlK5YqQ_XRgfPhjt-qqffT8&r=kRHPqWn6-c3RZW3wTw1VyXFJyamBS8uEvl_tMNQh2oQ&m=5H5WB8NOe6sctIYTO8VO1OPeA4Na9E_T2KnLbRI5XkU&s=v7OnHuMNvktgQwY7cJAvbDFIfrGoalmpUZ9Roucuk10&e=
 .

Change your approach.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer. This message cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
First Republic Bank and its related entities do not take responsibility for, or
accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds
transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this
nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.
We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be
stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.