Nice plugin, thanks!

However, currently I am under impressions, that gpg plugin is not what am I
looking for, 'cause it seems the initial md5 and sha1 sums are generated by
maven-install-plugin which has no options whatsoever...
Also, cheksum-maven-plugin seems to be better suited for my task.

I will keep posted if it will be success :)