Hi David.

I am too busy to try, but here is a quick idea: You could use Maven
Dependency Plugin, e.g. mvn dependency:tree. That should resolve your
dependencies. If you want to be 100% sure to resolve all dependencies,
also plugin-related ones, you could use dependency:go-offline.

Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de