Thanks for the previous answers about my having site:generate consistently crash java.exe. With most of the reports disabled, I'm able to successfully execute this goal now.

However, I'm trying to determine the cause of the many (but not all) unit tests failing. Is there a way to see the exact stdout and stderr from an individual test. Using the <unitTest><includes..> I can run just a single failing test, but I can't seem to get any output from it.

How would I see the stdout and stderr to figure out the problem. It's definitely configuration as the tests all pass fine from Ant and JBuilder.

Thanks,
Guy