Hi,

I was wondering if there was a best practice about doing integration
test between maven projects.

I have a maven multiproject that is call "Component A", a Component
has serveral sub-projects for  different layers (ie. server, common,
client). I also have a subfolder "component" (yes, it's weird) where i
do all the multiproject stuff.
My idea was to make all integration test in the "component" folder
(wich is also a maven project) and make this project dependent of all
the other parts of the component. But that weird also, because
component folder does not have a "sourceDirectory" but it does have a
"unitTestdirectory". I think it won't work.

So, how is this done in maven world?

Thnxs,
Mariano Cortesi