From: Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:25 AM
To: Brett Porter
Cc: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: FW: Maven2 jar classpath

I think the following workaround is acceptable.
Take an advantage of the convenient uniqueness of the jar file names
with their version numbers, dump all of them from repository to a single
..../lib directory. Then all executable jar files created with
<addClasspath> feature will work.

I also tried putting soft links in ..../lib. It does not help much; soft
links to dependency libraries are OK, but the executable jar must be a
real file, otherwise java is looking for dependencies in the wrong
place.