Heck, I'm interested even if Jerome isnt!  Let's have it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Sonnek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:20 AM
To: Maven Users List; jerome lacoste
Subject: RE: Why I hate Maven :-)

not sure why geronimo isn't representitive of what maven can do.  they have an
extremely modular codebase, and are building a J2EE server, so it seems
perfectly
logical that J2EE applications could follow the same model.

project.properties are inherited.  I'm doing a very similar thing with my
project.  want a "real world" example?  see
https://shard.dev.java.net/source/browse/shard/ for my open source project.
I'll
gladly talk with you more about how I got around the problems you describe.