Thanks John,
I guess what would be most helpful would be a list of what properties
one can access. One can figure out types by trial-and-error -- the
compiler will let you know. But there is really no guessing the
property names. Although I gather that the Model (the hierarchy of XML
elements) is transparently reflected by corresponding properties (e.g.
project.build.plugins). Is that correct?? But other properties -- like
those for plugins -- are not obvious. Is there any way (some API) to
simply print all available properites (similar to
System.getProperties())?? That would be very convenient.
Thanks,
-- Chris