sorry for long delay ...

see below .

Jörg Schaible a écrit :
stéphane bouchet wrote on Friday, August 26, 2005 3:44 PM:

Jörg Schaible a écrit :

stéphane bouchet wrote on Friday, August 26, 2005 11:54 AM:

OK, more infos :

1/ Using the multiproject 1.4.1 plugin
2/ Using Eclipse 3.1 with Mevenide
3/ in Fact, i have a project that manage the two others, called
  'maven'. it is in its project.properties that the props
maven.multiproject.includes and

maven.multiproject.basedirare sets. in

its project.xml, there is no dependency att all (just reports), and
this project is excluded when i launch 'multiproject:install' .

Can you call pom:validate ?

- Jörg

Wow. got lots of errors :)

the problem is that the pom:validate don't work with extended
descriptors. and my 'applets' and 'core' projects extends this one.

Oh, they normally do. They just don't like an inherited build section.

ok, understood.

Anyway i corrected some errors in 'maven' and still not working .....

Originally I thought your using pre 1.0.2, since there was an error, where the
reactor ignored the deps because of an exception.
SOmething strange too is that the docs in the maven site
about the project
descriptor does not match my acual (and corrected) pom ??

Maybe i could try Maven 1.1beta ?

Can't say. I use 1.0.2 without this problems and I have some multiprojects. Is
your dependency section really in side the dependencies tags? Or do you have
two depednencies sections (had any of this already)? I still believe it's
something in your POMs.

HUm. i tried Maven 1.1 Beta and still no luck :(

Anyway i think there is some problem in my deps too, but could not find out where !!

Stéphane

- Jörg