Hi,

FWIW, JTA is available on repo1 as part of Geronimo, so you should be able use geronimo-spec.geronimo-spec-jta instead, as proposed on mavenbook.org:

Depending on J2EE
http://mavenbook.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/J2eeDependencies

BTW, I think the Geronimo POMs for version 1.0.1B-rc4 are hosed, just use 1.0.1B-rc3 instead.

Cheers,
-Ralph.