Grrr, you've made me join that list now ;)

So which message numbers should I request, assuming you posted before I joined?

On 22 Sep 2005, at 14:43, Mark Hobson wrote:

On 22/09/05, Ashley Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did a "svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo- sandbox/
maven-tomcat-plugin/"
which put me at revision 558.

I would like to bind tomcat:deploy to the package phase as it needs
to run as part of
my Continuum build - unless you have a better suggestion. But just to
see if I could get
things to work I tried your plugin markup but still got the same
exception when I ran m2 tomcat:deploy.

Moved to [EMAIL PROTECTED]