Hi, Rafale

I'm a netbeans user and got hyped when Johnny Ruiz showed me what your mojo can do. Nice work!

I have one request, though, before I can use it, if you don't mind. :D

Is it possible to specify the Netbeans project location and project folder (as you would when creating a new project) ? That would be very useful when I don't want to have all the nbproject directories appear within my svn-ed projects. Currently, I have one Netbeans Project Location for all my Netbeans projects. And within it, are the project folders.

Thanks in advance and am really looking forward to using it.  ^_^