I noticed that sch 0.1.22 got released yesterday. Only to bad that that it did not include a fix for the MNG-678 issue.

In the meantime I'm forced to continue providing a modified m2-b2 release containing a patched jsch library for building projects at work.

--
Ørjan

Brett Porter wrote:
This is great. Thanks for your help on this - I'll take a look.

- Brett