If anyone is interested in working on a plugin for the xjc schema compiler then please let me know as I have one that sort of works and I know that lack of time will mean that I will never bother improving it. For example it only works on Java 5 at them moment as I haven't had time to track down all the necessary (mostly xml) dependencies on ibiblio.

Briefly it invokes xjc with just a couple of options at the generate- sources lifecycle phase.

If you need such a plugin and would like to help then get in touch with me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

AW