On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 11:38 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hello,
>
> We  are  currently  using  v1.0.2   I  looked  at  the  maven2  site  but
> did  not  see  anything  that  might
> serve  as  a  guide  to  migrating  from  m1  to  m2.

We will be releasing tools to help you convert your POMs.

> Is  there  a  helpful  guide  out  there?
> something  that  might  map  m1's  project.xml/project.properties/maven.xml
> to  m2's  pom.xml/plugins.

Properties are now generally replaced in m2 by plugin configurations,
which there are examples of in the getting started guide on the m2 site
(http://maven.apache.org/maven2). If you have large maven.xml files
those will be a bit trickier as we don't support maven.xml files and are
encouraging people to put their logic in plugins immediately.

> Thanks  for  your  help.
> Tom Perry
>

> This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be
> forwarded or distributed in any other format. This communication is for
> informational purposes only.  It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
> for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security, or as an
> official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or
> redemptions of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via
> e-mail.   All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as
> to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice.  Any
> comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
> Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If
> you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org