Hi Xavier,

These JARs are not in the repository because they can't be
redistributed. You need to download them from Sun's site (at
http://java.sun.com) and install them manually in your local
repository.

See http://maven.apache.org/maven2/general.html#importing-jars for
manually installing JARs in your local repository.
See http://maven.apache.org/reference/standard-sun-jar-names.html for
more information regarding the appropriate group and artifact ID to
use when installing them in your local repo.

Cheers,
  Arik.