Which plugin is reporting that its invalid ?

Wilfred Springer wrote:

All,

Could anybody give me a clue why this isn't working? (I have been
working with CVS and Maven 2 before, and it never was a problem, until
today. Maven tells me that it's not a valid scm url. But why?)

 <scm>
   <developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/home/cvs/repository:maven-netbeans-plugin</developerConnection>
 </scm>

Thanks,

Wilfred

PS Note that there's no detail message, even though the parseScmUrl adds
more detail to the parsing problem, but this data seems to get lost
somewhere.