http://maven.apache.org/maven2/guides/mini/guide-site.html

> --
> Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
> Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,
> Floor 15, 5 Canada Square, London E14 4QJ, United Kingdom
> Tel: +44-(0)207-883-4497

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance