On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 17:23 +0800, Hong Xing wrote:
> Add a parameter -DarchetypeVersion=1.0-alpha-2

That should work, thanks for helping out!

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition