Hi,
I have finally managed to find a solution for accessing a remote repository through HTTPS with client and server certificate authentication. The solution is simply an adaptation of what is proposed on the httpclient web site, with some custom transformations of keystore formats from pkcs12 to jks. However, I need a way to hook my custom protocol within httpclient *before* maven starts downloading dependency : is it enough to create a custom plugin with registration code done in a constructor or static initialize ?
Could someone give me some hints about a solution ?

Yours,
--
Arnaud Bailly - Ingénieur de Recherche
NORSYS