wagon and scm project are used in m1 (artifact plugin and scm plugin), in m2
and in continuum

Emmanuel

Brian Bonner a écrit :
I presume these are both for M2?  It's probably because I'm new, but
it's difficult to discriminate between M1 and M2 stuff (it's getting
easier when I see jelly references, pom3.0, etc.).  Maybe some sort of
indicator for Maven2 stuff would help?

Brian