Lars Francke wrote:
Hello,

With m1 I was using the codeczar tomcat plugin at http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-tomcat-plugin/. But this project doesn't look like it's too actively maintained and I can't find a version for m2. Does anyone know the status or an alternative plugin to deploy/undeploy/redeploy webapps to tomcat with maven?

there is one available at:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/maven-tomcat-plugin/
but you have to check it out and compile by yourself (which, of course, is
easy thans to Maven). Working like a charme here.
Awesome, thanks.  I'll give it a try.

Rich